The products mentioned in this blog were gifted in exchange for a review by Style Korean.
The new Pore Zero line from Be The Skin is a skincare range intended for those with oily and sensitive skin who want exfoliation without irritation.
These products contain naturally-derived BHA, which is extracted from willow bark. This offers similar skincare benefits to salicylic acid; removing dead skin, smoothing and soothing.
Pore Zero Cleansing Foam (1% Willow-BHA)
- Microfoam cleanser
- Removes sebum and clears and balances skin
- Smooths and hydrates skin
- Removes greasiness without tightness
Using this cleanser, my skin feels “normal”; not tight and not greasy. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth. I would use this as a second cleanse or solo morning cleanse without using it on my eye area.
The only downside of this product for me is that it has quite a strong natural earthy scent – I think it’s the natural aroma of the ingredients – it’s not bad, just a bit mustier than I expected from a face wash!
Pore Zero Toner (85% Willow-BHA)
- Soothes, moisturises and removes dead skin
- Deep clean, leaves skin soft and soothed
- Increases moisture levels
- 85% willow BHA, glycerin, Propanediol
I love this toner! Despite being a BHA exfoliating toner, it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It immediately makes my skin smooth and soft. It sinks in quickly and is easy to layer other products onto. The toner has a very subtle natural scent, but it isn’t noticeable.
Pore Zero Serum (1% Willow-BHA )
- Keeps skin clean and refreshed with AHA and BHA
- Regulates sebum production
- Reduces blackheads and whiteheads
The Pore Zero Serum has an interesting green colour. It sinks into my skin really fast compared to other serums and leaves a matte finish. My skin looks healthy and plump from using this; it’s moisturised and glowy, without being greasy.
Dark Spot Zero Cream (1% Willow-BHA)
- Brightens skin by removing dead cells
- Prevents freckles and impurities
- Makes skin firm and supple
The Dark Spot Zero cream has a slight gel-cream consistency. It’s very light on the skin, but gives ample moisture for oily skin. My skin feels so soft and smooth after using, with a matte feel, but healthy natural glow look.
If you’d like to try out the Pore Zero range, you can find Be The Skin at Style Korean.