Tocobo is a Korean skincare brand that I have been using within my skincare routine for a couple of years now. They have a lot of great products that really work well for my skin, so I was very excited to try out some more skincare from their range.
Products mentioned in this post were gifted in exchange for a review by Style Korean.
Tocobo Collagen Brightening Eye Gel Cream Review
The Tocobo Collagen Brightening Eye Gel Cream is a vegan eye gel that aims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, while replenishing moisture in the eye area.
- 81% lavender flower water to moisturise, cool and refresh skin.
- Plant-based collagen to boost elasticity of skin around eyes.
- Retinol to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Niacinamide to help brighten the skin.
Experience With The Tocobo Collagen Brightening Eye Gel Cream
This has been my go-to eye cream for a while now. I love the gel texture, as it’s very lightweight but also very moisturising and nourishing. It plumps and firms my under eye area and provides a brightening effect.
Tocobo Multi Ceramide Cream Review
The Tocobo Multi Ceramide Cream is an intense face cream, packed with hyaluronic acid and ceramides to deeply hydrate skin. It is aimed particularly at sensitive and dry skin.
- 10% triple hyaluronic acid to moisturise.
- Multi Ceramide complex to strengthen skin barrier.
- Panthenol to protect skin.
- Chlorella vulgaris extract to soothe skin.
Experience With The Tocobo Multi Ceramide Cream
This is one of the thickest looking creams I have, but it practically melts into the skin immediately. This doesn’t sit heavy on my skin or make me look greasy. It sinks in nicely, without any stickiness, leaving only a healthy glow. I have been using this for a couple of years now.
I have oily skin, and usually struggle to find creams that don’t make me look greasy, but when I use this sparingly, I can even use this cream during the daytime when I want to have some extra moisturisation.
Tocobo Bio Watery Sun Cream Review
The Tocobo Bio Watery Sun Cream is an SPF 50+ PA++++ sun cream in a chemical formula, with added ingredients to soothe and moisturise skin.
- SPF 50+ PA++++ chemical sun cream.
- Mung bean extract to soothe irritation and tackle blemishes.
- Bio-hyaluronic acid to boost skin moisture.
Experience With The Tocobo Bio Watery Sun Cream
It is a lightweight watery serum texture that sinks in nicely with no white cast. It gives my skin a dewy finish that feels soft, without looking greasy or feeling sticky. It has a fragrance, but it doesn’t irritate my skin.
Tocobo Cotton Soft Sun Stick Review
The Tocobo Cotton Soft Sun Stick is a chemical and mineral sunscreen that offers SPF 50+ PA++++ UV protection. It comes in a portable twist up stick design that is ideal for use on the go.
- SPF 50+ PA++++ chemical and mineral sunscreen.
- Cotton Extract to hydrate and protect skin.
- AC Herb Complex to calm and soothe skin.
- Anti Sebum Complex to control excess sebum.
My Experience With The Tocobo Cotton Soft Sun Stick Review
It has a smoothing, soft matte finish that makes it almost like a primer. It is great for oily skin, as it is light and matte, with ingredients that reduce sebum, making it a good base. The soft texture of the stick makes it easy to apply and reapply.
Some people like the scent of this sun stick – I think it smells a bit like baby powder – it’s not a problem, but not my preferred scent!
Read about more Tocobo skincare here: