The product mentioned in this post was gifted in exchange for a review.
Green People are an incredible brand, so I was super excited to try out one of their new products! The Alexandra Kay Time to Ease Relaxing Body Oil was created to help relax muscles, ease tension and nourish skin with natural ingredients.
The collection was created by Alexandra Kay, who had Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) and sadly passed away before the body oils were launched. Time to Ease is inspired by Alexandra Kay’s health journey and the way in which massage helped to ease muscle pain. Green People are donating 10% of their net profits for 2021 to Ehlers-Danlos Support UK – a fantastic charity.
Ingredients in the Alexandra Kay Time to Ease Body Oil
- CB2-Skin Biofunctional – made from patchouli, stimulates cannabinoid receptors, which calms skin, reduces irritation and makes you feel more comfortable.
- Black pepper fruit oil – boosts circulation and relieves stiff muscles.
- Ginger root oil – boosts circulation and warms skin to relieve pain.
- Marjoram oil – relaxes muscles and eases muscle pain.
- Rosemary oil – soothes muscles and promotes good circulation.
- Peppermint oil – natural anti-inflammatory that eases pain.
- Bergamot oil – numbing effect that eases pain and relaxes.
- Eucalyptus oil – cooling effect eases inflammation.
- Grape seed oil – adds vitamin A, B, C and E to the skin and anti-inflammatory properties decrease swelling.
What is CB2-Skin Biofunctional?
You might have seen an ingredient in this list that you don’t recognise – CB2-Skin Biofunctional. This is a unique active ingredient that is made from Patchouli. The active stimulates the CB2 cannabinoid receptors in your skin, which reduces irritation and increases comfort, making your skin feel calmer.
Ways to use the Alexandra Kay Time to Ease Body Oil
- Massage oil to relieve tension or soothe skin.
- Apply to dry skin in the morning to awaken muscles.
- Add a few drops to your bath for a relaxing, aromatic soak.
- Suitable for all skin types
My Experience with the Alexandra Kay Time to Ease Body Oil
I’ve absolutely loved using this – it’s so relaxing and completely refreshes your muscles. The scent is relaxing and offers lovely aromatherapy benefits. All of my aches, pains and tensions vanish after a few minutes with this oil!
They have another version – Time to Soothe – which is fragrance-free.
If you’d like to try out more Alexandra Kay products, then I would also recommend the range of aromatherapy essential oils.
View this post on Instagram
You can also find out more about Green People’s skincare range: